We make it easy and fun for you to fundraise for Dana-Farber Cancer Institute while training to run the Boston Marathon®.
Below are just some of the resources DFMC team members receive. All are available in the password-protected Runner HQ section of this website.
- Personalized fundraising web page for easy tracking of your progress
- Sample fundraising letters and emails
- Fundraising calendar and to-do list
- "Support My Run" flyers you can hang to spread the word about your fundraising
- Email center for managing correspondence with contacts and donors
- Customizeable reports showing who has supported your fundraising
- Four-week training kick-off
- Beginner, intermediate, and advanced training schedules
- Speed workout schedule
- Group run information and schedules
- Coach's Corner bulletin board for training discussions and questions
- And much more!
*All training plans and information prepared by 1976 Boston Marathon winner Jack Fultz.
Contact us for more information about the support our runners receive.